If you haven’t heard by now the first hurricane of the 2011 season is on its way, and fast.
Hurricane Irene is heading towards the southeastern part of the country and the Hurricane Prep Center is urging us all, individuals and businesses, to get prepared and cover all our bases. The Weather Channel also warns against complacency that may have been bred by the fact that only 4 hurricanes have made landfall in the U.S. since the destructive 2004 and 2005 hurricane seasons. Irene will be no different than any other hurricane, you cannot assume that it will make landfall elsewhere.
According to most reports we’ve read Irene should make landfall in south Florida early Friday morning and travel north reaching northern Florida early Saturday morning.
As your medical supply distribution partner we want to make sure that you have everything you need to be prepared and ready to care for your patients. Please call, email or fax us ASAP to avoid any break downs in the supply chain and ensure that you have everything you need to provide the care your patients deserve.
Again we appreciate our partnerships and look forward to serving you!
- Hurricane Irene Forecast Near West Palm Beach – CAT 3 or 4 By Thursday Or Friday (goldenlakesvillage.wordpress.com)
- Hurricane Irene slams Puerto Rico, eyes U.S. (cbsnews.com)
- Hurricane Irene slams Puerto Rico, eyes US – CBS News (news.google.com)
- Hurricane Irene slams Puerto Rico (latimes.com)
- Hurricane Irene came in from the NHC and there has been a change in the intensity forecast (browardsblog.blogspot.com)
- Hurricane Irene Is On Her Way (grovemedical.wordpress.com)
- Hurricane Irene getting bigger, stronger (csmonitor.com)
- How to Escape from New York’s Hurricane [Hurricane Irene] (jalopnik.com)
- New York evacuates infirm ahead of rare Hurricane Irene – Reuters (news.google.com)