Anyone that works with wounds whether they be an LPN, RN, Nurse Practitioner, Physical Therapist, Physician, Nurse Manager, Treatment Nurse, Wound Care Team Member, Clinical Director, MDS Coordinator, consultant or any other clinician interested in wound care should attend. As an added bonus all nurses who attend will earn three (3) Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon completion.
Both seminars will cover the following topics:
- Identification – Wound Etiology
- Tissue Types
- 2007 New Pressure Ulcer Staging Guidelines
- Skin Lesion
- Wound Pain
The first session is October 6th from 8:00am to 12:00pm at the Radisson Hotel Charleston Airport (5991 Rivers Ave., North Charleston, SC 29406, (843) 744-2501), the second session is on October 7th also from 8:00am to 12:00pm at the Embassy Suites Columbia-Greystone (200 Stoneridge Dr., Columbia, SC 29210, (803) 252-8700). For more information and the registration form please contact Shannon Chitty, Grove’s Clinical Nursing Consultant, your Sales or Customer Service Representative or RSVP on our Facebook page!
Space is limited so sign up today! Through our partnership we can help improve the care you deliver!
- Care and Management of Your Perineal Wound (ostomyhelp.wordpress.com)
- Comprehensive Foot Care Training Now Available Online for RNs and LPNs/LVNs (prweb.com)
- Improved Pressure Ulcer Care Allows Wound Care Education Institute to Partner with Wisconsin Organizations for Second Time (prweb.com)
- Predictive Modeling for Wound Care – Risk Assessment Software To Integrate with EHR Systems That Predicts and Analyzes Wounds – WoundVision iNSIGHT (ducknetweb.blogspot.com)
- Good Samaritan Hospital’s Wound and Hyperbaric Institute Receives Accreditation from Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society, Recognizing Advanced Care (prnewswire.com)
- Helping Elderly Loved Ones by Identifying and Preventing Bedsores (prweb.com)