The wound assessment seminars that we’ve been hosting throughout the southeast ( Charleston, SC, Atlanta, GA, Morrisville, NC, etc., etc.) have been fantastic successes and we’re going to continue to bring them to you. However everyone we speak to is clamoring for more education and more opportunities to earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs). With that in mind we’re working with our manufacturing partners to help provide these opportunities at no, or at least at very low, cost to you and your organization.
Highlighted in this post are the continuing education opportunities provided to the customers of the world’s 5th largest manufacturer of diabetes self-monitoring systems, ARKRAY. For many years Grove has partnered with ARKRAY to bring our valued customers their innovative products and now they’ve taken it a step further in offering FREE online CEU courses through their Assure Brilliance program. The topics range from needle-stick safety, infection control, nutrition and diabetes management and are accredited for RNs and CNAs. Also several of the courses are accredited for Nursing Home Administrators, Registered Dietitians, and Social Workers.
As always we are very proud to serve our customers and to bring them new opportunities to save money, become more efficient and provide better care to their patients! Please contact us if you’d like to take advantage of the CEU courses offered by ARKRAY or if you have suggestions on other subject areas that may be helpful.
- Wound Assessment Seminar Coming to North Carolina! (grovemedical.wordpress.com)
- Learn How To Assess Wounds Like An Expert! (grovemedical.wordpress.com)
- Nursing CEUs for Nursing Continuing Education go National with Open Source (prweb.com)
- Online CEUs to Stop Medical Mistakes (brighthub.com)
- Upcoming Events & CEU Opportunities (manateeornprod.wordpress.com)
- Professional Development Resources Releases New Continuing Education Courses for Speech-Language Pathologists (prweb.com)
- License Renewal & Continuing Education for Louisiana MFTs (pdresources.wordpress.com)