This seminar on wound assessment will focus on the same points of interest as our previous seminars:
- Identification – Wound Etiology
- Tissue Types
- 2007 New Pressure Ulcer Staging Guidelines
- Skin Lesion
- Wound Pain
As an added bonus all nurses who attend will earn three (3) Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon completion.
This session will be from 8:00am to 12:00pm at the Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport (1500 RDU Center Dr., Morrisville, NC 27560, (919) 840-8088). For more information and the registration form please contact Shannon Chitty, Grove’s Clinical Nursing Consultant, your Sales or Customer Service Representative or RSVP on our Facebook page!
Space is limited so sign up today! Through our partnership we can help improve the care you deliver!
- Care and Management of Your Perineal Wound (ostomyhelp.wordpress.com)
- Comprehensive Foot Care Training Now Available Online for RNs and LPNs/LVNs (prweb.com)
- Improved Pressure Ulcer Care Allows Wound Care Education Institute to Partner with Wisconsin Organizations for Second Time (prweb.com)
- Predictive Modeling for Wound Care – Risk Assessment Software To Integrate with EHR Systems That Predicts and Analyzes Wounds – WoundVision iNSIGHT (ducknetweb.blogspot.com)
- Good Samaritan Hospital’s Wound and Hyperbaric Institute Receives Accreditation from Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society, Recognizing Advanced Care (prnewswire.com)
- Helping Elderly Loved Ones by Identifying and Preventing Bedsores (prweb.com)
- Learn How To Assess Wounds Like An Expert! (grovemedical.wordpress.com)